Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is not a denomination, but we are a non-profit religious organization, a church with authority to ordain ministers (John 15:16). The MCWE Ministerial Fellowship exists to:
- Unify efforts in extending the Gospel to the nations of the world
- Coordinate efforts in extending School Of Ministry training
- Support the ministry of Dr. Morris Cerullo and the World Evangelism vision
- Provide fellowship and networking opportunities
- Fulfill our mission statement.
Ordination is not an automatic result of your Institute of Ministerial Studies training. In addition to completing your studies and all 10 exams, requirements for consideration for ordination include:
- A born-again, spirit-filled experience
- A perceived call to Christian ministry
- Submitting your complete application for Ordination
- Positive recommendation from three Christian references (References can not be close family relation, reference must have known you for at least 3 years and all forms must be sent directly to our office)
- An annual giving requirement of $240 (US) for the current and previous year must be met (24 consecutive months)
- A non-refundable application fee of $125.00 (US)
- Current actual passport-size photo
- Current Member of God's Victorious Army (GVA)
- Ordination Acknowledgement Form signed
- Evidence of spiritual maturity: Commitment to prayer, study of the Word, active and current member of a church body, tithing and giving
- Effective ministry in past or present
- Personal life beyond reproach in terms of conduct, marriage relationships, and habits
All above mentioned requirements must be completed and received in our office no later than the deadline determined by the committee. When all documents are submitted, your application will still have to be approved by the Committee in order to be ordained.
Upon deliberation of the committee you will receive a call from our office.
To apply for ordination as a minister with MCWE:
- Purchase the Ordination course, which is the $125.00 (US) non refundable application fee
- Complete and submit the ordination forms from inside the Ordination course
- If you are approved for ordination, you must attend either the Morris Cerullo Labor Day Conference or the World Conference where you will be ordained.
As an ordained minister with MCWE, you will be required to submit an annual report and a renewal fee of $50.00 each year.